Show Us Your Rig

Page 17 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927117 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 18
    Windows 7 Ult 64 bit - RC 7600
       #161

    96accord said:
    ^ very nice!

    That's a HUGE monitor! LOL

    lol, It was one of them can't pass up deals. It was a open box sale from Amazon. I got it for 1/4 the retail price.

    Of course then I had to drop some major cash for the 9800 GX2 to power it full settings/max resolution on games.

    Needless to say, gamming is pretty awsome!

    The 22" on it's side is perfect to browse the web on. I hardly ever have to scroll down. lol
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 600
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #162

    Muratus said:
    lol, It was one of them can't pass up deals. It was a open box sale from Amazon. I got it for 1/4 the retail price.

    Of course then I had to drop some major cash for the 9800 GX2 to power it full settings/max resolution on games.

    Needless to say, gamming is pretty awsome!

    The 22" on it's side is perfect to browse the web on. I hardly ever have to scroll down. lol
    ahh mind me asking how much $$?

    I have my heart set on the 24" Samsung! lol
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 18
    Windows 7 Ult 64 bit - RC 7600
       #163

    96accord said:
    ahh mind me asking how much $$?

    I have my heart set on the 24" Samsung! lol

    The monitor was only 350 including shipping. It normaly retailed for 1200. So even getting the 9800 GX2, I still came out cheaper then if I would have just bought the Monitor at retail price.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 600
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #164

    Muratus said:
    The monitor was only 350 including shipping. It normally retailed for 1200. So even getting the 9800 GX2, I still came out cheaper then if I would have just bought the Monitor at retail price.
    damn VERY nice deal! Lucked out on that one.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 138
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
       #165

    So since I "decided" that a motherboard upgrade can wait a little while longer (way to go eVGA, I got a DoA MoBo), I decided to put that money towards increasing the storage space I've got... Therefore, instead of a new motherboard I got two new hard drives and a RAID controller. I'll post pictures tomorrow, but basically it's a RAID 1 configuration of two Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black's!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 600
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #166

    Freelancer852 said:
    So since I "decided" that a motherboard upgrade can wait a little while longer (way to go eVGA, I got a DoA MoBo), I decided to put that money towards increasing the storage space I've got... Therefore, instead of a new motherboard I got two new hard drives and a RAID controller. I'll post pictures tomorrow, but basically it's a RAID 1 configuration of two Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black's!
    Don't say that! I am about to get the eVGA 750i mobo.......
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 138
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
       #167

    96accord said:
    Don't say that! I am about to get the eVGA 750i mobo.......
    Ah you should be fine, the store I bought it from had no issues with me returning it DoA. When I first bought all the parts for this original build, my first Striker Extreme was DoA from them as well. I'm sure I just got a lemon unit, because I haven't heard a lot about DoA 780i SLI FTW's.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 600
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #168

    Freelancer852 said:
    Ah you should be fine, the store I bought it from had no issues with me returning it DoA. When I first bought all the parts for this original build, my first Striker Extreme was DoA from them as well. I'm sure I just got a lemon unit, because I haven't heard a lot about DoA 780i SLI FTW's.
    oh okay. that makes me feel a little better and newegg is really good anyways.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 600
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #169

    Ordered a New piece of Hardware tonight!!!

    Can you guess?!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 138
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
       #170

    96accord said:
    Ordered a New piece of Hardware tonight!!!

    Can you guess?!
    eVGA 750i?!
      My Computer


 
Page 17 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927117 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:38.
Find Us