Show Us Your Rig

Page 56 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 362
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
       #551

    update I have a imac eek!!
      My Computer

  2.    #552

    Dogz said:
    update I have a imac eek!!
    AN IMAC!? ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDIN' ME!?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 362
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
       #553

    No and a pile of cr*p too
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,036
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #554

    I just moved my components into a new Lian Li PC-B70 full tower case. It's very roomy and has all the front panel connectors you would ever want. A removable mobo tray and lots of room to expand. I will keep this case for a long time. All I need is a new "lynnfield" CPU and a new mobo and I will have a nice system. Here are just a couple of pictures I snapped. It's a great case. I plan to get a window side panel when they come out with one. If anybody knows a good place that does custom panel windows let me know. Thanks.

    Show Us Your Rig-010.jpg
    Show Us Your Rig-008.jpg
    Show Us Your Rig-001.jpg
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #555

    nate42nd said:
    I just moved my components into a new Lian Li PC-B70 full tower case. It's very roomy and has all the front panel connectors you would ever want. A removable mobo tray and lots of room to expand. I will keep this case for a long time. All I need is a new "lynnfield" CPU and a new mobo and I will have a nice system. Here are just a couple of pictures I snapped. It's a great case. I plan to get a window side panel when they come out with one. If anybody knows a good place that does custom panel windows let me know. Thanks.

    Show Us Your Rig-010.jpg
    Show Us Your Rig-008.jpg
    Show Us Your Rig-001.jpg
    Looks good mate.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 362
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
       #556

    I may have to get one.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,878
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #557

    nate42nd said:
    I just moved my components into a new Lian Li PC-B70 full tower case. It's very roomy and has all the front panel connectors you would ever want. A removable mobo tray and lots of room to expand. I will keep this case for a long time. All I need is a new "lynnfield" CPU and a new mobo and I will have a nice system. Here are just a couple of pictures I snapped. It's a great case. I plan to get a window side panel when they come out with one. If anybody knows a good place that does custom panel windows let me know. Thanks.

    Show Us Your Rig-010.jpg
    Show Us Your Rig-008.jpg
    Show Us Your Rig-001.jpg

    Not trying to be a whiner...but cases look so much sexier when the cables are all well managed and hidden. I'd certainly try to tidy that up before putting a window in the case....then everybody will see it.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,036
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #558

    pparks1 said:
    Not trying to be a whiner...but cases look so much sexier when the cables are all well managed and hidden. I'd certainly try to tidy that up before putting a window in the case....then everybody will see it.
    I was so excited. I had all my components in a box for a week. I will post back when I get it done. Point taken.

    Too bad there's nothing I can do without extensions. The case is almost 24 inches tall!

    Nice case though!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 7,878
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #559

    nate42nd said:
    I was so excited. I had all my components in a box for a week. I will post back when I get it done. Point taken.
    Like I said, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I just got a bit of OCD and I like my cases to be as neat as possible inside...even though I don't do case windows and nobody typically sees any of my work.

    nate42nd said:
    Too bad there's nothing I can do without extensions. The case is almost 24 inches tall!
    Yeah, that's one of the reasons that I typically shy away from the full tower cases...that and I simply don't need that much space inside of my case. I've recently built with an Antec P182 case and that has become my favorite case I have ever used. Plenty of room, power supply segregated off in bottom of case to not allow hot air into the rest of the case, plenty of room behind the motherboard and access points all over to allow cabling behind it. And my case is 21.3 inches tall I believe....and does weight 35lbs...so it's not exactly small.

    End results:


    Nice case though![/QUOTE]
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,036
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #560

    Nicely done Pparks. I too have a bit of OCD and after you telling me how bad I sucked I spent yesterday tidying up. I spent an hour or two on it and didn't get too far. I need some extensions. It's just too tall. I still love it. I don't care how bad you think it is.
      My Computer


 
Page 56 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:28.
Find Us