Show Us Your Rig

Page 69 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59676869707179169 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #681

    BXDfreedom said:
    Just wanna post my rig upgraded my ram now on 4GB so i can enjoy 64bit W7

    Hello BXDfreedom, yeah Windows 7 is sweet. Good looking setup!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 803
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #682

    Nice Rigs guys!
    I got inspired by this thread and I built my own. :)
    Here's a few pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-imgp0712.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-imgp0713.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-imgp0714.jpg  
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #683

    Hello MB, nice looking setup! Let's see the inside.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 803
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #684

    Thanks BFK, I will post some inside pics soon.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 70
    Windows 7 X64
       #685

    masterB said:
    Nice Rigs guys!
    I got inspired by this thread and I built my own. :)
    Here's a few pics.
    wow mastereB nice chasis is that a Scout
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 30
    Windows 7 Ultimate RTM x64
       #686

    Bare Foot Kid said:

    Good looking setup there m8!
    Thanks BFK!
    Wish I had enough money to build my own perfect rig!!....things are just too expensive here!!
      My Computer

  7.    #687

    sandesh06 said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:

    Good looking setup there m8!
    Thanks BFK!
    Wish I had enough money to build my own perfect rig!!....things are just too expensive here!!
    Arent you from Bahrain? I thought there only live sheik's there and as far as i know, they have loads of money
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 803
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #688

    BXDfreedom said:
    masterB said:
    Nice Rigs guys!
    I got inspired by this thread and I built my own. :)
    Here's a few pics.
    wow mastereB nice chasis is that a Scout
    Yes it is Cooler Master Storm Scout. Really good case and not expensive.

    Inside pics here:











      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,651
    W7 RTM Ultimate x64
       #689

    Nice looking rig :P, shame i may have to format tonight, thinks i haves a corrupt registry :/
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #690

    masterB said:
    BXDfreedom said:
    masterB said:
    Nice Rigs guys!
    I got inspired by this thread and I built my own. :)
    Here's a few pics.
    wow mastereB nice chasis is that a Scout
    Yes it is Cooler Master Storm Scout. Really good case and not expensive.

    Inside pics here:

    Good job, looks really nice!
      My Computer


 
Page 69 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59676869707179169 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.
Find Us