Show Us Your Rig

Page 85 of 196 FirstFirst ... 75838485868795185 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #841

    Hello jemcgarvey, welcome to Seven Forums; nice looking setup.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,589
    SEVEN x64
       #842

    jemcgarvey said:


    oh my...........

    nice use of the kitchen work surface.



    EXCELLENT setup..... (i want that desk )
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,651
    W7 RTM Ultimate x64
       #843

    jemcgarvey said:


    WOW!

    Nice setup man, love the see through table, got enough HDD's there? lol
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #844

    jemcgarvey said:


    Dude, I love that setup, from the table to the 30" Dell to the keyboard... Niiice.

    Is that keyboard a Dell too? if so what's its reference? and that desktop wallpaper, mind sharing it? thanx

    Well done
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 87
    Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
       #845

    new motherboard and DDR3


    i actually built this system in july, but i just got a new motherboard today that supports ddr3, so I took a few pictures. FYI I'm selling the old motherboard and 8gb ram (2 4gb kits) on ebay for anyone interested let me know and I'll send you the link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-img_1498.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-img_1499.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-img_1504.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-img_1508.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-img_1511.jpg  

    Show Us Your Rig-img_1512.jpg  
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 51
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #846

    No problem mate, the Deck keyboard is the best I've found yet, since each key is illuminated (a little pricey though).
    Deck Keyboards

    And I found the Batman pic here:
    http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/bat..._1920x1200.jpg

    I did have to color shift the desktop to match the led's:)
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 51
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #847

    Uber Philf said:
    WOW!

    Nice setup man, love the see through table, got enough HDD's there? lol
    lol! I found tehparadox.com, and a newfound need for a few terabytes in RAID5!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #848

    jemcgarvey said:
    No problem mate, the Deck keyboard is the best I've found yet, since each key is illuminated (a little pricey though).
    Deck Keyboards

    And I found the Batman pic here:
    http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/bat..._1920x1200.jpg

    I did have to color shift the desktop to match the led's:)
    Thanx a bunch for the info and the wallpaper, here's a tip on your scale +1, your first isn't it? I'm definitely going to buy that led keyboard.

    green98ls said:
    i actually built this system in july, but i just got a new motherboard today that supports ddr3, so I took a few pictures. FYI I'm selling the old motherboard and 8gb ram (2 4gb kits) on ebay for anyone interested let me know and I'll send you the link.
    Big Ups on the LCD, for some time I've been planning on getting the 24" version of your 16:9 monitor the Dell S2409...

    I couldn't help but post a few shots of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-dsc01078.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-dsc01081.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-dell.jpg  
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #849

    oidicle said:
    jemcgarvey said:
    No problem mate, the Deck keyboard is the best I've found yet, since each key is illuminated (a little pricey though).
    Deck Keyboards

    And I found the Batman pic here:
    http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/bat..._1920x1200.jpg

    I did have to color shift the desktop to match the led's:)
    Thanx a bunch for the info and the wallpaper, here's a tip on your scale +1, your first isn't it? I'm definitely going to buy that led keyboard.

    green98ls said:
    i actually built this system in july, but i just got a new motherboard today that supports ddr3, so I took a few pictures. FYI I'm selling the old motherboard and 8gb ram (2 4gb kits) on ebay for anyone interested let me know and I'll send you the link.
    Big Ups on the LCD, for some time I've been planning on getting the 24" version of your 16:9 monitor the Dell S2409...

    I couldn't help but post a few shots of it.
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...

    Depp's performance and demeanor in that film were...spooky at best
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 7,878
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #850

    Yeah, Deck keyboards are fantastic. I'm a big fan of the mechanical keyboard myself. of course, many aren't willing to spend $100-$180 on a keyboard.
      My Computer


 
Page 85 of 196 FirstFirst ... 75838485868795185 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:17.
Find Us