Show Us Your Rig

Page 86 of 196 FirstFirst ... 76848586878896186 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,324
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64
       #851

    oidicle said:
    jemcgarvey said:
    No problem mate, the Deck keyboard is the best I've found yet, since each key is illuminated (a little pricey though).
    Deck Keyboards

    And I found the Batman pic here:
    http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/bat..._1920x1200.jpg

    I did have to color shift the desktop to match the led's:)
    Thanx a bunch for the info and the wallpaper, here's a tip on your scale +1, your first isn't it? I'm definitely going to buy that led keyboard.

    green98ls said:
    i actually built this system in july, but i just got a new motherboard today that supports ddr3, so I took a few pictures. FYI I'm selling the old motherboard and 8gb ram (2 4gb kits) on ebay for anyone interested let me know and I'll send you the link.
    Big Ups on the LCD, for some time I've been planning on getting the 24" version of your 16:9 monitor the Dell S2409...

    I couldn't help but post a few shots of it.
    I have that monitor and I love it.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 87
    Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
       #852

    [QUOTE=oidicle;392934]
    jemcgarvey said:

    green98ls said:
    i actually built this system in july, but i just got a new motherboard today that supports ddr3, so I took a few pictures. FYI I'm selling the old motherboard and 8gb ram (2 4gb kits) on ebay for anyone interested let me know and I'll send you the link.
    Big Ups on the LCD, for some time I've been planning on getting the 24" version of your 16:9 monitor the Dell S2409...

    I couldn't help but post a few shots of it.

    The monitor is awesome. Of course after I bought it I wish I would of got 2 of them, just because they were on sale for $150 + free shipping back in june
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #853

    I've changed my old case and bought the Cooler Master HAF 922...




    The new kicking out the old & dusty
















    Don't mind the dust





    that's about it for now, next week I should have the Zalman CNPS 9700 CPU Cooler, all the HAF 922 dust filters, the case's extra LED fan megaflow 200mmx200x30mm(already ordered those) and hopefully should orderr the EVGA or ASUS GTX 285 GPU.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #854

    Hello oidicle, looking good m8!
      My Computer

  5.    #855

    Rolling on 32"

    Just got another 32" Monitor tonight, cause my friend bought a new tv and i got the old one Only crappy VGA connection atm, but i am getting a DVI cable soon :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-billede0445.jpg   Show Us Your Rig-billede0446.jpg  
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #856

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Hello oidicle, looking good m8!
    Thanx, now my CPU temps have dropped significantly.

    @ Sergio
    Wow, that's a nice screen. congrats, I wish one of my friends did something like that for me
      My Computer

  7.    #857

    oidicle said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Hello oidicle, looking good m8!
    Thanx, now my CPU temps have dropped significantly.

    @ Sergio
    Wow, that's a nice screen. congrats, I wish one of my friends did something like that for me
    Thanks :) I did pay around 100 USD for it, but i didnt mind Already loving it
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #858

    sergiogarcia9 said:
    Thanks :) I did pay around 100 USD for it, but i didnt mind Already loving it
    Oh got it now, there's always a catch isn't there? lol
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #859

    sergiogarcia9 said:
    Rolling on 32"

    Just got another 32" Monitor tonight, cause my friend bought a new tv and i got the old one Only crappy VGA connection atm, but i am getting a DVI cable soon :)

    Congrats Sergio, looking really good!
      My Computer

  10.    #860

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    sergiogarcia9 said:
    Rolling on 32"

    Just got another 32" Monitor tonight, cause my friend bought a new tv and i got the old one Only crappy VGA connection atm, but i am getting a DVI cable soon :)

    Congrats Sergio, looking really good!
    Thanks Ted :) Just needs a DVI cable and then it's 1366x768 720p HD Res
      My Computer


 
Page 86 of 196 FirstFirst ... 76848586878896186 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.
Find Us