Show Us Your Rig


  1. Posts : 152
    windows 7/windows xp/windows vista
       #891

    Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

    I'm about to order that. I'll post some pictures as soon as it arrives and I assemble it. I'll probably overclock and maybe unlock the rest of the cores on that AMD Phenom II x2 BE 3.1ghz.
      My Computer


  2. Dom
    Posts : 2,295
    Windows Seven Ultimate
       #892

    haison said:
    1


    2


    3


    4


    5

    in a way all those different coloured lights look good and match the whole rig!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #893

    Changed my specs, nothing much, just changed my Motherboard, GPU and CPU.

    GA-965P-DS3P Rev. 3.3, ASUS GTX285 and Intel Q6600. Added a 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD.

    But I'll have to change the PSU... why? Because one cable is short..... I guess the PSU is not compatible with the HAF922

    Look at the ScreenShot, the highlighted cable is too short, that's why I had to use a temporary fix, the PSU stays outside of the case:



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your Rig-capture.png  
    Last edited by oidicle; 22 Dec 2009 at 07:33. Reason: add info
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 12,364
    8 Pro x64
       #894

    oidicle said:

    But I'll have to change the PSU... why? Because one cable is short..... I guess the PSU is not compatible with the HAF922

    There should have been an extension cable that came with the case. if not, just buy a cheap one. No need to replace the entire PSU
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 15
    Windows 7 Home Premium X64
       #895

    @OP

    I beg your pardon!

    Look just trust me when I say it's way bigger than yours
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #896

    smarteyeball said:
    There should have been an extension cable that came with the case. if not, just buy a cheap one. No need to replace the entire PSU
    Oddly enough mine didn't come with one, isn't it like a standard procedure to include one?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 12,364
    8 Pro x64
       #897

    oidicle said:
    smarteyeball said:
    There should have been an extension cable that came with the case. if not, just buy a cheap one. No need to replace the entire PSU
    Oddly enough mine didn't come with one, isn't it like a standard procedure to include one?
    It was with my 932
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #898

    smarteyeball said:
    oidicle said:
    smarteyeball said:
    There should have been an extension cable that came with the case. if not, just buy a cheap one. No need to replace the entire PSU
    Oddly enough mine didn't come with one, isn't it like a standard procedure to include one?
    It was with my 932
    Yea, that's a bummer I guess it was one of the last minute decisions Cooler Master made, you know, when they decided not to include the 200 x 30mm side panel fan with Red LED, so, that 4pin ATX extension cable could be on the 'Cost Reduction' plan.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #899

    oidicle said:
    smarteyeball said:
    There should have been an extension cable that came with the case. if not, just buy a cheap one. No need to replace the entire PSU
    Oddly enough mine didn't come with one, isn't it like a standard procedure to include one?


    You could just extend it yourself, just cut one wire at a time so there's no mix-up; piece of cake.

      My Computer


  10. Posts : 191
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
       #900

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    You could just extend it yourself, just cut one wire at a time so there's no mix-up; piece of cake.
    Sorry, I don't have it in me to do that, I mean I can do it, but I just can't bring myself to do it, I'm still looking for the extension cable.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:10.
Find Us