Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Best deals of the day

21 Sep 2011   #121
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Dave, this Vertex2 is REALLY cheap. But a lot of that particular model failed after a short period of time. It may be worthwhile to read the reviews (44 pages) before one buys; Newegg.com - OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE120G 2.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
21 Sep 2011   #122
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Have to agree, I wouldn't recommend one but, was just the first time seeing the much talked about $1/GB pricing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Sep 2011   #123
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Guys,

I need to find a specific batteries

AA Rechargeable Ni-MH 5000mAh and more if possible for Europe shipping.
Somebody?
Anybody?
Anyone?
No one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Sep 2011   #124
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Guys,

I need to find a specific batteries

AA Rechargeable Ni-MH 5000mAh and more if possible for Europe shipping.
What kind of outlet/voltage for the charger? You want to search for Sanyo Eneloop batteries.

SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Sep 2011   #125
Phone Man

Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64bit, Windows 7 HP 64bit
 
 

I don't know if they make a AA with over 2500 mAh as the capacity depends a lot on the size of the battery. I have seen C batteries with 5000 mAh but no AA.

Jim
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Sep 2011   #126
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Guys,

I need to find a specific batteries

AA Rechargeable Ni-MH 5000mAh and more if possible for Europe shipping.
What kind of outlet/voltage for the charger? You want to search for Sanyo Eneloop batteries.

SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

A Guy
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
I don't know if they make a AA with over 2500 mAh as the capacity depends a lot on the size of the battery. I have seen C batteries with 5000 mAh but no AA.

Jim
I have sony 2700mAh.

I will contact sanyo in my area in the link from A Guy.

Thanks A Guy and and the rest a guys
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2011   #127
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Newegg - Autumn Arrivals & Cool Deals

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) Desktop Memory
$119.99
Your Price: $99.99


G.SKILL Value Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory
$44.99
Your Price: $37.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH27


Patriot G series ‘Sector 5’ Edition 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
$64.99
Your Price: $54.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH28
$24.99 After $30.00 MIR


CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
$114.99
Your Price: $94.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH29


Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) Laptop Memory
$49.99
Your Price: $42.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH32


Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD -Bare Drive
$64.99
Your Price: $49.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH23


PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk II 650W SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Power Supply
$109.99
Your Price: $69.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH42
$49.99 After $20.00 MIR
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2011   #128
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3A-BK 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive

$165.99 Free shipping + $30 Rebate= $135.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-20233206-L02A
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2011   #129
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
Newegg - Autumn Arrivals & Cool Deals

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) Desktop Memory
$119.99
Your Price: $99.99


G.SKILL Value Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory
$44.99
Your Price: $37.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH27


Patriot G series ‘Sector 5’ Edition 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
$64.99
Your Price: $54.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH28
$24.99 After $30.00 MIR


CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
$114.99
Your Price: $94.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH29


Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) Laptop Memory
$49.99
Your Price: $42.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH32


Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD -Bare Drive
$64.99
Your Price: $49.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH23


PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk II 650W SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Power Supply
$109.99
Your Price: $69.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHH42
$49.99 After $20.00 MIR
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3A-BK 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive

$165.99 Free shipping + $30 Rebate= $135.99
Newegg.com - Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3A-BK 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Why they dont shipping in Europe?

I could built a monster with the 1 third of the money i need in my area.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2011   #130
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

panais, I don't know, my guess would be the taxes in your country.



Newegg September Storage Deals


Crucial M4 CT064M4SSD2CCA 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) with Transfer Kit
was: $149.99
$94.99
save: $55.00


Kingston SSDNow V100 Series SV100S2/64GZ 2.5" 64GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
was: $124.99
$104.99
save: $20.00
$64.99 after mail-in rebate


Intel 320 Series SSDSA2CW120G3K5 2.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive
$239.99
Your Price: $214.99


CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory
$32.99
Your Price: $29.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHG32
$19.99 After $10.00 MIR


Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory
$47.99
Your Price: $40.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHG33


PNY XLR8 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
$54.99
Your Price: $44.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHG34


Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1066 Laptop Memory
$46.99
Your Price: $41.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHG35


Patriot LX 16GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card
Your Price: $23.99
$13.99 After $10.00 MIR


Transcend 16GB Micro SDHC Flash Card with Adapter
$23.99
Your Price: $18.99
With Promo Code
EMCKAHG37
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Best deals of the day




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Old deals
HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Retail Newegg.com - HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Retail $139.99 Free Shipping
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Can you recommend any deals on compressed air?
I would even be interested in a socket powered computer duster, if that even exists. Thanks for you help :geek:
Chillout Room
Photoshop Deals
I am seriously thinking of buying photoshop soon, and would like to know what the best deals are out there, and the deals you got. I am aware of the student and teacher edition for cs5, but even 200 dollars is a bit pricy for me. I am fine with a little older version like cs4, but what I'm...
Software
Steam Deals
The Elder Scrolls Oblivion: GOTY Edition Deluxe Save 66% on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe on Steam Includes: Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isle, Fighters Stronghold Expansions, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrunes Razor and much more. On Sale for $8.50...
Gaming
Christmas Deals On 7!
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders
Chillout Room
Crazy Black Friday Deals!!
SF I have seen a few threads around about Black Friday deals and I thought it would be a great idea to just compile them in one single thread. This would allow members and guests alike to get the scoop before the mayhem occurs Friday... Here is one I heard...Best Buy is advertising a HP...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:28.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App