Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Best deals of the day

16 Aug 2011   #61
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Since those are Sata III, they are good deals Dave. But for the Corsair, any potential buyer may want to read the user feedback first.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
17 Aug 2011   #62
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Newegg Today's Shell Shocker

Here is a Deal:
CORSAIR XMS 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model CMX4GX3M1A1333C9
was: $29.99
$11.99 After $15 MIR
FREE SHIPPING
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #63
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 
Europe

Any good website,reliable with good computer hardware and good prizes for Shipping in Europe?

I contact newegg and they dont.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Aug 2011   #64
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Any good website,reliable with good computer hardware and good prizes for Shipping in Europe?

I contact newegg and they dont.
Try Alternate: http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html

Another one is Conrad: http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/?insert_kz=NA&hk=SEM&WT.srch=1&gclid=CKjcs_e11qoCFVEi3wodDGxV7Q
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #65
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Any good website,reliable with good computer hardware and good prizes for Shipping in Europe?

I contact newegg and they dont.
Try Alternate: http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html

Another one is Conrad: http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/?insert_kz=NA&hk=SEM&WT.srch=1&gclid=CKjcs_e11qoCFVEi3wodDGxV7Q
Thanks whs

This http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html looks ok

If i could find the English version it will be better
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #66
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Any good website,reliable with good computer hardware and good prizes for Shipping in Europe?

I contact newegg and they dont.
Try Alternate: http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html

Another one is Conrad: http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/?insert_kz=NA&hk=SEM&WT.srch=1&gclid=CKjcs_e11qoCFVEi3wodDGxV7Q
Thanks whs

This http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html looks ok

If i could find the English version it will be better
I have sent them a mail and asked whether they have an English version of their website. When I get the answer, I let you know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #67
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Thanks whs

This http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html looks ok

If i could find the English version it will be better
I have sent them a mail and asked whether they have an English version of their website. When I get the answer, I let you know.
Really? whs ur the best!

I have my eye on this

Vertex2 E 2,5" SSD 90 GB
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #68
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

This Vertex is good. I have the same in my Vaio laptop. And the price is not bad. I paid $145 at Newegg last Christmas.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #69
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
This Vertex is good. I have the same in my Vaio laptop. And the price is not bad. I paid $145 at Newegg last Christmas.
Yes the prize is good and i think is good for my sata 2 motherboard ga-x38-ds4

I never bought anything from internet,lets hope they have English version website.

I may buy this vertex with the hope to give some boost to my system

(view my specs)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Aug 2011   #70
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post

Thanks whs

This http://www.alternate.de/html/index.html looks ok

If i could find the English version it will be better
I have sent them a mail and asked whether they have an English version of their website. When I get the answer, I let you know.
I serached for the english version last night, the "mother" company is:

ALTERNATE.COM

And even though the Google search says, ALTERNATE GLOBAL SITE. Deutsch, English, Español, Nederlands. I could not find an english version. I see .de .es .nl .at .be.

ALTERNATE.COM

They will deliver anywhere in Europe. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Best deals of the day




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Old deals
HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Retail Newegg.com - HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Retail $139.99 Free Shipping
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Can you recommend any deals on compressed air?
I would even be interested in a socket powered computer duster, if that even exists. Thanks for you help :geek:
Chillout Room
Photoshop Deals
I am seriously thinking of buying photoshop soon, and would like to know what the best deals are out there, and the deals you got. I am aware of the student and teacher edition for cs5, but even 200 dollars is a bit pricy for me. I am fine with a little older version like cs4, but what I'm...
Software
Steam Deals
The Elder Scrolls Oblivion: GOTY Edition Deluxe Save 66% on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe on Steam Includes: Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isle, Fighters Stronghold Expansions, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrunes Razor and much more. On Sale for $8.50...
Gaming
Christmas Deals On 7!
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders
Chillout Room
Crazy Black Friday Deals!!
SF I have seen a few threads around about Black Friday deals and I thought it would be a great idea to just compile them in one single thread. This would allow members and guests alike to get the scoop before the mayhem occurs Friday... Here is one I heard...Best Buy is advertising a HP...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:29.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App