Show Us Your WEI


  1. Posts : 322
    Windows 7 PRO x64
       #1501

    Cam said:
    I wonder why my Storage is the weakest link.
    5.9 wil be the highest a sata2 HDD will be (or even very close to, i never seen one above this) SSDs will be your next step
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 13
    Windows XP SP3 Professional Edition
       #1502

    hi all.

    all my component got subscore 7.3 and 7.5 but my HD only got 5.9, is that normal?
    im using Western Digital "AV" series i think with 7200 rpm

    thx
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1503

    sandesh06 said:
    Here's mine..:)
    cptsianios said:
    I have the same graphics card and I get 4.5. Can anyone answer me why?
    midi said:
    hi all.

    all my component got subscore 7.3 and 7.5 but my HD only got 5.9, is that normal?
    im using Western Digital "AV" series i think with 7200 rpm

    thx

    Hello everyone, welcome to Seven Forums.

    You have to have an SSD as primary to get higher than 5.9 on the HDD score.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
       #1504

    Thank you Bare Foot Kid!

    Is it normal for an XFX graphics card to get higher rating than an Gainword? Both graphics cards have the same chip, NVidia 9500GT.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1505

    cptsianios said:
    Thank you Bare Foot Kid!

    Is it normal for an XFX graphics card to get higher rating than an Gainword? Both graphics cards have the same chip, NVidia 9500GT.


    I'm not sure; if you choose you can start a new thread and ask that question, using the link below.


    Graphic Cards - Windows 7 Forums Click the "New Thread" button at the top left.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5
    Windows 7 RC x64
       #1506

    Here's mine

      My Computer


  7. Posts : 30
    Windows 7 Ultimate RTM x64
       #1507

    Hello Bare Foot Kid!!

    I updated my RAM to 4GB jus' now. WEI for Memory shot up to 6.2!!..will post a screenshot of it tomorrow!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1508

    sandesh06 said:
    Hello Bare Foot Kid!!

    I updated my RAM to 4GB jus' now. WEI for Memory shot up to 6.2!!..will post a screenshot of it tomorrow!

    Congrats m8, yes do post a snip later.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 68
    Ubuntu 10.10 64bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #1509

    Gah, and I cheaped out on the HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your WEI-kinky.jpg  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 30
    Windows 7 Ultimate RTM x64
       #1510

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    sandesh06 said:
    Hello Bare Foot Kid!!

    I updated my RAM to 4GB jus' now. WEI for Memory shot up to 6.2!!..will post a screenshot of it tomorrow!

    Congrats m8, yes do post a snip later.
    Updated WEI.Memory was 5.5 earlier.:)
    It's good enough for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your WEI-untitled.jpg  
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:59.
Find Us