Show Us Your WEI

Page 26 of 300 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836126 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 246
    Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
       #251

    grimreaper said:
    I disabled write caching, no difference is HD scores.
    Did you post your HDD and Motherboard specs in my thread? :-P
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 57
    Windows 7 7022 x86
       #252

    disabled write caching and score in wei rose from 2.0 to 5.4
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 19
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #253

    I also disabled write caching, and there was no change. Perhaps it's a RAID issue.

    I wouldn't recommend people disabling write-caching until you benchmark with it on, and with it off, cause it could just be a WEI bug and you're gimping your system just so WEI has a higher score.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 246
    Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
       #254

    Soylent said:
    I also disabled write caching, and there was no change. Perhaps it's a RAID issue.

    I wouldn't recommend people disabling write-caching until you benchmark with it on, and with it off, cause it could just be a WEI bug and you're gimping your system just so WEI has a higher score.

    Please add your HDD and Mainboard specs to this thread...

    https://www.sevenforums.com/general-d...nce-index.html
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,364
    Windows 10 Pro X64 Insider Preview (Skip Ahead) latest build
       #255
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 501
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64
       #256

    I2aMpAnT said:
    Did you post your HDD and Motherboard specs in my thread? :-P
    I'll post again bro:)

    HD's Seagtes 7200.11 3X500GB RAID 0
    Mobo: EVGA 780i

    AND....here's some breaking news baby!!
    I DID IT.
    Updated my WEI scores 6.0 hard drives !!
    Overall score 6.0!
    Dats more like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your WEI-win-7-x64-basic-system.jpg   Show Us Your WEI-win-7-x64-current-scores.jpg   Show Us Your WEI-win-7-x64-detailed.jpg  
    Last edited by grimreaper; 11 Jan 2009 at 17:07. Reason: added screenshots
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 4,282
    Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
       #257

    Just installed 64Bit and this is what I got.

    Show Us Your WEI-2009-01-12_085146.jpg
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #258

    Well I may as well post mine up from the 64-bit beta.

    Show Us Your WEI-wei.jpg


    Later Ted
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 19
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #259

    johngalt said:
    Unfortunately, I don't have any NCQ options when I click my Intel SATA controller options.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 246
    Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
       #260

    Soylent said:
    Unfortunately, I don't have any NCQ options when I click my Intel SATA controller options.

    I believe there's another way to access it.
      My Computer


 
Page 26 of 300 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836126 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06.
Find Us