Show Us Your WEI


  1. Posts : 45
    windows7 32
       #2711

    mine is 5.7
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 16
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mac OS 10.6.2 VMWare / Ubuntu 9.10 VMWare
       #2712

    MNasr said:
    mine is 5.7
    Post everything and we can give you some tips as to how improve it.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,127
    Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
       #2713

    valzero said:
    MNasr said:
    mine is 5.7
    Post everything and we can give you some tips as to how improve it.
    Please, no :roflamo:
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2
    Windows 7 Pro x64
       #2714

    Here's mine.

      My Computer


  5. Posts : 16
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mac OS 10.6.2 VMWare / Ubuntu 9.10 VMWare
       #2715

    executor999 said:
    Here's mine.

    Overclock your cpu to 3.2 that is a VERY safe speed for that processor and can be done on air. Your score will be 7.6. If you have an EVGA mobo you can just go to the bios and select dummy O/C. Nice build you got there now I know what the wei of that ATI is. I do not think your RAM is running at the correct speed, you might want to try and enable xmp profile under the bios anything above 12gb should give you 7.9. Unless you are running it at 1333 or 1066, but most of our ram now is at least 1600.

    If you want that MLC drive's speed to not degrade you need the Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...&DwnldID=18455 .

    Once again nice build, congratulations :).
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2
    Windows 7 Pro x64
       #2716

    valzero said:
    Overclock your cpu to 3.2 that is a VERY safe speed for that processor and can be done on air. Your score will be 7.6. If you have an EVGA mobo you can just go to the bios and select dummy O/C. Nice build you got there now I know what the wei of that ATI is. I do not think your RAM is running at the correct speed, you might want to try and enable xmp profile under the bios anything above 12gb should give you 7.9. Unless you are running it at 1333 or 1066, but most of our ram now is at least 1600.
    Thanks for the OC advice, since I've never done it before. This Asus P6T mobo has an OC profile for XMP which I am running. I wonder if I can tweak the CPU with that profile on since it automatically configures the CPU with the RAM?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 / Mac OS 10.6.2 VMWare / Ubuntu 9.10 VMWare
       #2717

    executor999 said:
    Here's mine.
    executor999 said:
    valzero said:
    Overclock your cpu to 3.2 that is a VERY safe speed for that processor and can be done on air. Your score will be 7.6. If you have an EVGA mobo you can just go to the bios and select dummy O/C. Nice build you got there now I know what the wei of that ATI is. I do not think your RAM is running at the correct speed, you might want to try and enable xmp profile under the bios anything above 12gb should give you 7.9. Unless you are running it at 1333 or 1066, but most of our ram now is at least 1600.
    Thanks for the OC advice, since I've never done it before. This Asus P6T mobo has an OC profile for XMP which I am running. I wonder if I can tweak the CPU with that profile on since it automatically configures the CPU with the RAM?
    Great question!!! When you get to 3.19Ghz you may have to get rid of the ram oc if the system can not take it. The idea is for your machine to be forever stable. If you have to sacrifice a little ram speed by lowering to 1333 or less to achieve overall system performance do it.

    Why do I got the feeling that you will be back in 30 mins or so with a 7.6 score...
    Last edited by valzero; 26 Mar 2010 at 14:12.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #2718

    Hello executor999, welcome to Seven Forums!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26
    Windows 7 64 Ultimate
       #2719

    Upgraded everything and this is the result:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your WEI-capture.jpg  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,519
    El Capitan / Windows 10
       #2720

    valzero said:
    baarod said:
    My newest after a little meltdown with the kids forced me to take the low profile case down to scratch and reassemble and retune everything. I'm very happy with an old Q6600@3.6 o/c 9x400 and HD4650 o/c 700c/825m w/ a 30GB early Vertex w/ 1.5 firmware. Full report in XPS format here: Attachment 63205
    Is that an SLC drive you got there?

    P.S. That dude has epic boobs....
    No, it's an original Indilinx-based OCZ Vertex with the newest 1.5 firmware. This sucker flies. There are faster ones but considering I put my user profile and games on a spindle drive I get by just fine on 30GB with Windows 7, Office 2010 and a couple dozen other apps.

    What about epic boobs? Now I'm curious...
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01.
Find Us