Show Us Your WEI


  1. Posts : 1
    Windows 7
       #2891

    My score 7.8


    Here is my info. I agree its so dumb i cant hit 7.9 on the cpu when i have i7-980x clocked to 4.3ghz.

    ComponentDetailsSubscoreBase scoreProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 980 @ 3.33GHz7.87.8 Determined by lowest subscoreMemory (RAM)12.0 GB7.9GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 7.9Gaming graphics4095 MB Total available graphics memory7.9Primary hard disk264GB Free (298GB Total)7.9Windows 7 Ultimate
    System ManufacturerOEM ModelOEM Total amount of system memory12.0 GB RAM System type64-bit operating system Number of processor cores6Storage Total size of hard disk(s)298 GB Disk partition (C:)264 GB Free (298 GB Total) Media drive (D:)CD/DVD Media drive (E:)CD/DVDGraphics Display adapter typeNVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 Total available graphics memory4095 MB Dedicated graphics memory896 MB Dedicated system memory0 MB Shared system memory3199 MB Display adapter driver version8.17.11.9713 Secondary monitor resolution1200x1920 Primary monitor resolution2560x1600 DirectX versionDirectX 10
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,639
    Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
       #2892

    shawnj11558 said:
    Here is my info. I agree its so dumb i cant hit 7.9 on the cpu when i have i7-980x clocked to 4.3ghz.

    ComponentDetailsSubscoreBase scoreProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 980 @ 3.33GHz7.87.8 Determined by lowest subscoreMemory (RAM)12.0 GB7.9GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 7.9Gaming graphics4095 MB Total available graphics memory7.9Primary hard disk264GB Free (298GB Total)7.9Windows 7 Ultimate
    System ManufacturerOEM ModelOEM Total amount of system memory12.0 GB RAM System type64-bit operating system Number of processor cores6Storage Total size of hard disk(s)298 GB Disk partition (C:)264 GB Free (298 GB Total) Media drive (D:)CD/DVD Media drive (E:)CD/DVDGraphics Display adapter typeNVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 Total available graphics memory4095 MB Dedicated graphics memory896 MB Dedicated system memory0 MB Shared system memory3199 MB Display adapter driver version8.17.11.9713 Secondary monitor resolution1200x1920 Primary monitor resolution2560x1600 DirectX versionDirectX 10
    In case anyone couldn't decipher this, this is what it says.

    Processor: 7.8
    Memory (RAM): 7.9
    Graphics: 7.9
    Gaming Graphics: 7.9
    Primary hard disk: 7.9

    Not bad, though I wouldn't lose any sleep over the 7.8. Not the end of the world.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 38
    w7x64u
       #2893

    @darknovagamer: 4.3 lol, this is my 980x at 4.8ghz. It takes ln2/dice/phase or 8 cores to get 7.9.

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 325
    Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
       #2894

    mbreslin said:
    @darknovagamer: 4.3 lol, this is my 980x at 4.8ghz. It takes ln2/dice/phase or 8 cores to get 7.9.

    how is his graphics score relevant to your cpu score?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #2895

    People obsess over the WEI score way too much.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 325
    Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
       #2896

    noobvious said:
    People obsess over the WEI score way too much.
    just like with any other **** measuring contests
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,519
    El Capitan / Windows 10
       #2897

    Airbot said:
    LOL, yeah, that's really the only thing left I need. I'll try and grab your vertex out of the ether. :)
    I haven't stopped using it yet Like I said I'm still drooling over the Sandforce drives, from a distance
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,519
    El Capitan / Windows 10
       #2898

    ZaLiTH said:
    DarkNovaGamer said:
    AllMac said:
    Will have to replace the 500GB HDD as it behaves fishy.
    What do you mean by 'it behaves fishy'?
    Apparently drives don't swim too well.... Not sure why.. Lol.

    Go for a Seagate Barracuda 500GB rev.12, they're beautiful drives! Fast, reliable, and still one of the cheapest of the good brands on the market... I'll be replacing my old 400GB rev.10 with the new revision soon, then I want to see what these babies do with RAID0..
    Am I the only one amused by the face the the topic is a fishy drive and he's suggesting a "Barracuda"?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,582
    Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
       #2899

    Lol.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #2900

    baarod said:
    ZaLiTH said:
    DarkNovaGamer said:

    What do you mean by 'it behaves fishy'?
    Apparently drives don't swim too well.... Not sure why.. Lol.

    Go for a Seagate Barracuda 500GB rev.12, they're beautiful drives! Fast, reliable, and still one of the cheapest of the good brands on the market... I'll be replacing my old 400GB rev.10 with the new revision soon, then I want to see what these babies do with RAID0..
    Am I the only one amused by the face the the topic is a fishy drive and he's suggesting a "Barracuda"?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:14.
Find Us