ReBoot Time


  1. Posts : 89
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1401

    42 or 43 sec. from Restart-Time.vbs
    Windows 7 Ultimate on an eMachines ET1831-07, stock except for video board.
    Some (quite a few, actually!) services turned off - but not just for this test, everything's working.
    Emerge desktop rather than Explorer.
    Compressed disk.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1402

    A Guy said:
    Britton30 said:
    New SSD, Crucial M4, 64GB. Previous best was 68, and the worst, 193 seconds, and so far it's scored 7.7 in WEI.
    Attachment 183740
    Good one Gary. What's your lowest score now? A Guy
    Well, that was the last, only one I did before my motherboard took a crapper.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 53,810
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1403

    Britton30 said:
    A Guy said:
    Britton30 said:
    New SSD, Crucial M4, 64GB. Previous best was 68, and the worst, 193 seconds, and so far it's scored 7.7 in WEI.
    Attachment 183740
    Good one Gary. What's your lowest score now? A Guy
    Well, that was the last, only one I did before my motherboard took a crapper.


    A Guy
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1404

    Britton30 said:
    Well, that was the last, only one I did before my motherboard took a crapper.
    The gremlins finished it off?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #1405

    Hopalong X said:
    Britton30 said:
    Well, that was the last, only one I did before my motherboard took a crapper.
    The gremlins finished it off?
    That they did indeed do. Gigaworms I think.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 194
    Windows 7 RTM x86
       #1406

    Restart time for my laptop is 76 secs :|

    nex gen i5 2430 , 4gb ram , win 7 x64 ultimate , 750 gb - 5400 rpm
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 27
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
       #1407

    SeVeNrOxS said:
    Restart time for my laptop is 76 secs :|

    nex gen i5 2430 , 4gb ram , win 7 x64 ultimate , 750 gb - 5400 rpm
    the 750GB - 5400RPM will be the biggest problem here...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #1408

    SeVeNrOxS said:
    Restart time for my laptop is 76 secs :|

    nex gen i5 2430 , 4gb ram , win 7 x64 ultimate , 750 gb - 5400 rpm
    Nice time.

    76 is a good number
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 212
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1409

    Here it is...

      My Computer


  10. Posts : 212
    WIN7 x64 Home Premium SP1
       #1410

    hello people said:
    Here it is...

    Without the tool, I counted 100, 102, 103.... and got 92 seconds.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51.
Find Us