Latest CCleaner Version Released

Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50585960616270 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #591

    It wasnt that long away,thought those days(uninstall-reinstall,reboot etc)where over,thanks mate...
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #592

    proudtobegreek said:
    It wasnt that long away,thought those days(uninstall-reinstall,reboot etc)where over,thanks mate...
    Yeah mate I know and it is a nuisance but I thought rather than beat about th bush my suggestion would only take a couple of minutes extra to do.

    So I assume it worked ok and anyway ti was probably a one off and next time will will work just as it should do.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #593

    It did mate,had to do it for speccy also.Nothing,except AV,auto-updates on my rig,so i ll stay subscribed,to be notified of CC's updates,great tool...
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 53,687
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #594
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #595

    Piriform should add uninstall-install as solution three cause i already had tried both.Nevertheless,THAT Guy,makes some impression,by simply posting a link.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #596

    proudtobegreek said:
    Piriform should add uninstall-install as solution three cause i already had tried both.Nevertheless,THAT Guy,makes some impression,by simply posting a link.
    Hum I wonder why you haven't seen that one it's been around for a bit I haven't encountered it for some time now though.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #597

    Wasnt trying to get cynical,on the contrary,thought to compliment THAT Guy and the whole thread.As for CC,I have been using it for a couple of years and never had such an issue with any of Piri's applications.No fuzz,the forum is here and can definitely rely on it and its members.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #598

    proudtobegreek said:
    Wasnt trying to get cynical,on the contrary,thought to compliment THAT Guy and the whole thread.As for CC,I have been using it for a couple of years and never had such an issue with any of Piri's applications.No fuzz,the forum is here and can definitely rely on it and its members.
    No I wasn't implying you were my friend I was just curious - probably just a glitch at their end. Anyway no harm done eh?:)

    A bit OT but I don't know if you have them already but the Recuvva and Speccy are both good, small and very handy to have on tap The defraggler to be honest I used for a while when most of my drives were HDD but now nearly all are SSD defrag is not an issue.
    For that matter I used to use My Defrag and then follow up with the Windows one MD used to speed up the Windows run.

    Piriform - Products
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #599

    CC is a real disk-space saver,temp deleter or free space wiper or registry cleaner,selected restore points deleter,you name it,i even use it as an uninstaller.Speccy has been my first look under the hood and Recuva the only option to recover any misdeleted file,since i dont use a bin or deleting confirmation.Regarding defragmentation(still on spinners),i am sticking with the seven tool,manually,every month or so,no complaints.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #600

    proudtobegreek said:
    CC is a real disk-space saver,temp deleter or free space wiper or registry cleaner,selected restore points deleter,you name it,i even use it as an uninstaller.Speccy has been my first look under the hood and Recuva the only option to recover any misdeleted file,since i dont use a bin or deleting confirmation.Regarding defragmentation(still on spinners),i am sticking with the seven tool,manually,every month or so,no complaints.
    Yeah ell like i said the Windows one puts it back as it likes it anyway the My Defrag I use only if I an to speed it up a bit.

    Did you try SIW for the extra info?
      My Computer


 
Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50585960616270 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59.
Find Us