Latest CCleaner Version Released

Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 63717273747583 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 10,485
    W7 Pro SP1 64bit
       #721

    C-11 said:
    CCleaner v4.14.4707 available (22 May 2014)
    I too saw the popup/notice of a new version...
    ...but I just cannot download it.

    The links for the free version takes me to Filehippo...
    ...which does not have the new version - yet.

    I can wait

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-cc.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 70,224
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #722

    C-11 said:
    CCleaner v4.14.4707 available (22 May 2014)
    Thank you Mickey. First post updated. :)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 70,224
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #723

    UsernameIssues said:
    C-11 said:
    CCleaner v4.14.4707 available (22 May 2014)
    I too saw the popup/notice of a new version...
    ...but I just cannot download it.

    The links for the free version takes me to Filehippo...
    ...which does not have the new version - yet.

    I can wait

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-cc.png
    The link on the first page has the new version. :)
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 10,485
    W7 Pro SP1 64bit
       #724

    Brink said:
    UsernameIssues said:
    C-11 said:
    CCleaner v4.14.4707 available (22 May 2014)
    I too saw the popup/notice of a new version...
    ...but I just cannot download it.

    The links for the free version takes me to Filehippo...
    ...which does not have the new version - yet.

    I can wait

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-cc.png
    The link on the first page has the new version. :)
    Doh!

    Thanks.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #725

    Strange, when I use the 'Check for Updates' within CCleaner the links send me to File Hippo too.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #726

    .4707 is out and Gary I just tap the update at the bottom is that what you do??

    CCleaner - Standard
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 53,687
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #727

    The free version via Update, within CCleaner, always takes me to Filehippo. They were slow in getting this last version listed though

    A Guy
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #728

    ICit2lol said:
    .4707 is out and Gary I just tap the update at the bottom is that what you do??

    CCleaner - Standard
    Yup I do, unless it tells me one is available.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #729

    Britton30 said:
    ICit2lol said:
    .4707 is out and Gary I just tap the update at the bottom is that what you do??

    CCleaner - Standard
    Yup I do, unless it tells me one is available.
    Funny that cos my desktops do that the laptop doesn't??
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 4,566
    Windows 10 Pro
       #730

    I noticed sometimes I am offered file hippo, other times I can download straight from them which I prefer.

    You can always use my tutorial link to get you the right download directly from them :)

    CCleaner - Delete Junk Files
      My Computer


 
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 63717273747583 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53.
Find Us