FREE Great Programs for Windows 7


  1. Posts : 69
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #1441

    yowanvista said:
    Another Free Video Converter
    Freemake Video Converter
    I mentioned Freemake's Video Downloader a few pages back. Excellent program. I made a few feature suggestions to the author and he seemed to have implemented them. Whether its due to my suggestion or if it was a popular request I don't know but I was impressed
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 70,199
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #1442

    Freemake Video Converter added. :)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 220
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1443

    Bill2 said:
    Yes, this is StefanRTR's tool that came out on the msfn forums a long time back. This is the MSFN link page.

    stefanRTR's Win Integrator - MSFN Forum

    This is the download link provided by the author.

    WinIntegrator1.0.2.7.rar - Windows Live
    Yeah that's right Bill2 that is StefanRTR's tool & the only link even i could find as Author has posted this link. So Admin kinly don't remove the link again because i tried every possible links & every link routed me to this same link.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 220
    Windows 7 Ultimate
       #1444

    derekimo said:
    Sunimar said:
    I just bumped into this application which is really awesome.

    ""Win Integrator allows you to install Windows 7 the way you want, providing complete freedom to choose what to install and what not, and remove features and programs, add drivers or updates as per your liking, all prior to installation. ""

    Click to download:

    WinIntegrator1.0.2.7.rar
    Got a link to the actual site?
    Sorry Derek, that is the actual link because Author has uploaded it from his Windows Live account. I googled it for an hour but every link would direct me to the same link. The link is provided in the post by Bill2.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #1445

    Sunimar said:
    derekimo said:
    Sunimar said:
    I just bumped into this application which is really awesome.

    ""Win Integrator allows you to install Windows 7 the way you want, providing complete freedom to choose what to install and what not, and remove features and programs, add drivers or updates as per your liking, all prior to installation. ""

    Click to download:

    WinIntegrator1.0.2.7.rar
    Got a link to the actual site?
    Sorry Derek, that is the actual link because Author has uploaded it from his Windows Live account. I googled it for an hour but every link would direct me to the same link. The link is provided in the post by Bill2.
    No problem, I was just trying to keep it from deleted, I guess that's good now.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1446

    Link for Explorer++ is not working. May update the link with SourcedForge ?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 70,199
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #1447

    StalkeR said:
    Link for Explorer++ is not working. May update the link with SourcedForge ?
    Hello Boshko,

    Strange, it seems to be currently working fine for me.

    Explorer++ - A small and fast file manager for Windows
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 8,679
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1448

    Brink said:
    Hello Boshko,

    Strange, it seems to be currently working fine for me.

    Explorer++ - A small and fast file manager for Windows
    Oh,before that it was not working. Now it's fine.
    Thanks Shawn! :)
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 70,199
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #1449

    Ok, good. :)
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 385
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OEM --> RTM clean install
       #1450

    For id3 metadata editing for your music files I wholeheartedly recommend the excellent Tagscanner.

    From the website:




    Features:


    Rename files based on the tag and file information
    Powerful multiple files tag editor
    Import tag information from an online databases like freedb or Amazon
    Manual text-search for information in freedb
    Generate tag information from file/foldernames
    Tag fields formatting and rearrangement
    Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
    Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
    Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
    Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
    Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
    TAGs versions conversions
    Quick playlists creation
    Export information to HTML, XML CSV or any user-defined format
    Full support for Unicode
    Multilanguage interface
    Built-in multiformat player
    Get it here.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:32.
Find Us