Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Free 1 Year Anti-Virus Subscriptions! - Limited Time

31 Oct 2009   #151
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Not going as quickly as i thought.
2 now.
I hope you dont forget to get one for yourself though.
Who do you think the first one went to?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
31 Oct 2009   #152
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post

2 now.
I hope you dont forget to get one for yourself though.
Who do you think the first one went to?
LOL.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #153
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post

I hope you dont forget to get one for yourself though.
Who do you think the first one went to?
LOL.
Haha, so when abouts do we receive the codes?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Nov 2009   #154
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post

Who do you think the first one went to?
LOL.
Haha, so when abouts do we receive the codes?
You should have received them immediately, no one else has mentioned not receiving them.

:S
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #155
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

uh-oh... i don't havesss oneeee, not even in junk :S!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #156
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
uh-oh... i don't havesss oneeee, not even in junk :S!
Hmm if you haven't deleted it already, check your PM to me that gave me your email, make sure its the correct one.

If it is, then I don't know what to tell you. Like I said, no one else has said they haven't received it, it should be sent out within minutes of me submitting the information.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #157
jimbo45

Linux CENTOS 7 / various Windows OS'es and servers
 
 

Hi all
Why sign up and put yourself on yet another mailing list where your details can get passed all round the Internet.

There's better (and less machine intensive) systems out there for FREE -- no registration required. Here's just 2 fairly passable systems for starters if you need to use this type of software.

1) Microsoft MSE (still not totally perfect but probably better and less resource hoggy than 99% of what's out there currently -- and now MS is actually INTERESTED in this stuff it'll probably be #1 in a few updates time on W7.

2) "Animalware" - Malwarebytes Antimalware -- does really quick scans and has been known to pick up what MSE has missed.

Cheers
jimbo.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #158
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
Hi all
Why sign up and put yourself on yet another mailing list where your details can get passed all round the Internet.

There's better (and less machine intensive) systems out there for FREE -- no registration required. Here's just 2 fairly passable systems for starters if you need to use this type of software.

1) Microsoft MSE (still not totally perfect but probably better and less resource hoggy than 99% of what's out there currently -- and now MS is actually INTERESTED in this stuff it'll probably be #1 in a few updates time on W7.

2) "Animalware" - Malwarebytes Antimalware -- does really quick scans and has been known to pick up what MSE has missed.

Cheers
jimbo.
I think its more, that people just want to have the pay-for anti-virus software. :S
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #159
Lucretius

7 Home Premium x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
Hi all
Why sign up and put yourself on yet another mailing list where your details can get passed all round the Internet.

There's better (and less machine intensive) systems out there for FREE -- no registration required. Here's just 2 fairly passable systems for starters if you need to use this type of software.

1) Microsoft MSE (still not totally perfect but probably better and less resource hoggy than 99% of what's out there currently -- and now MS is actually INTERESTED in this stuff it'll probably be #1 in a few updates time on W7.

2) "Animalware" - Malwarebytes Antimalware -- does really quick scans and has been known to pick up what MSE has missed.

Cheers
jimbo.
I think its more, that people just want to have the pay-for anti-virus software. :S
Hehe I agree. There is something about owning paid-for software that invokes a feeling of assurance and even geekyness.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #160
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Peace of mind, knowing you paid for your protection
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Free 1 Year Anti-Virus Subscriptions! - Limited Time




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Best FREE Anti-Virus?
Best FREE Anti-Virus? I use Norton Right Now.. Its Gonna Expire...
System Security
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5, free 1 Year License
Its back again. :D Get Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free
System Security
Get a-squared / Emsisoft Anti-Malware, 1 year-license for FREE !
hi ! Get a-squared, 1-year licence for FREE ! thanks to Dinesh who posted about it: https://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/95615-emsisoft-anti-malware-5-free-1-year-license.html more info about a2 / EAM in that thread.... but, since most people have never heard of "Emsisoft...
System Security
Which is the Best Free Anti Virus for Win 7
Hi My Anti Virus Provided by Dell for Laptop Inspiron 1440 has expired and I am looking for Light/effective and free :D anti virus for my Laptop with Win 7. Please suggest.
System Security
Free Anti-Virus software?
My AVG was having problem's and I can't get it to work. I uninstalled. Is there one that is free and works good for Windows 7? Or is there something I can do too fix my old one? (if I were to re-download)
Software


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:29.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App