Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.

12 Oct 2009   #1231
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

That's not really a problem per se, that's how it is, just like when it's at the bottom it doesn't get covered up. So it won't get covered up being on the side either. You can Auto Hide it though.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Oct 2009   #1232
Tanelman

Win 7
 
 

hi,
i'm using windows screen on 125 % scale,
I want to change start orb, and i know that i have to change file 6806, i resized images to 66 x 198, everything is showing nice, but am having black circle under icon,
zry for my not so good english,
images here:
Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-capture.png
Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-6806-2.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2009   #1233
xxrazor

Dual Boot 7600 RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tanelman View Post
hi,
i'm using windows screen on 125 % scale,
I want to change start orb, and i know that i have to change file 6806, i resized images to 66 x 198, everything is showing nice, but am having black circle under icon,
zry for my not so good english,
images here:
Attachment 31440
Attachment 31441
Did you create the 66 x 198 , or did you get it from somewhere else, it is not fully transparent.

cheers
xxrazor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Oct 2009   #1234
xxrazor

Dual Boot 7600 RTM x64
 
 

Put a smile on your pc

Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-smile-bitmap_6801.png

Smile orb.zip

cheers
xxrazor


My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2009   #1235
Tanelman

Win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxrazor View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tanelman View Post
hi,
i'm using windows screen on 125 % scale,
I want to change start orb, and i know that i have to change file 6806, i resized images to 66 x 198, everything is showing nice, but am having black circle under icon,
zry for my not so good english,
images here:
Attachment 31440
Attachment 31441
Did you create the 66 x 198 , or did you get it from somewhere else, it is not fully transparent.

cheers
xxrazor
created myself with black backround, dunno if thats the right way.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2009   #1236
17mayis

windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tanelman View Post
hi,
i'm using windows screen on 125 % scale,
I want to change start orb, and i know that i have to change file 6806, i resized images to 66 x 198, everything is showing nice, but am having black circle under icon,
zry for my not so good english,
images here:
Attachment 31440
Attachment 31441
yes please some one make this a proper size of start orb that we can use it looks great
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2009   #1237
skyli

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

I've made a TF2 logo too, I hope you like it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2009   #1238
Whi7eRa66iT

Windows 7 Professional (Full Product Release)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxrazor View Post
Put a smile on your pc

Attachment 31446

Attachment 31447

cheers
xxrazor
Dude, I LOVE this set of graphics.. Any chance you could add a bullet hole to the third image (bottom with tongue out) So, kinda like you look at the Orb (happy), hover over the Orb (surprised) & Click and Shoot the Orb (tongue out and dead)...

I have been reading this forum for the longest time and have used many of the orbs presented here, (the 8 ball being one of my Fav's...) but this one is just right. Love it man. Kudos to you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2009   #1239
edrik

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
 
 

could anyone port this theme into win7

Attachment 31478

Latoyce RC1.b by ~X3remes on deviantART
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Oct 2009   #1240
xxrazor

Dual Boot 7600 RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Whi7eRa66iT View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxrazor View Post
Put a smile on your pc

Attachment 31446

Attachment 31447

cheers
xxrazor
Dude, I LOVE this set of graphics.. Any chance you could add a bullet hole to the third image (bottom with tongue out) So, kinda like you look at the Orb (happy), hover over the Orb (surprised) & Click and Shoot the Orb (tongue out and dead)...

I have been reading this forum for the longest time and have used many of the orbs presented here, (the 8 ball being one of my Fav's...) but this one is just right. Love it man. Kudos to you!
I will give it a go,

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by edrik View Post
could anyone port this theme into win7

Attachment 31478

Latoyce RC1.b by ~X3remes on deviantART
I have download it, i will give it a go, no promises

cheers
xxrazor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
custom start menu themes invisible
when i downloaded some themes that gave the start menu a bg image the start menu becomes invisible http://s17.postimg.org/bls08ffej/Untitled.jpg i dont mind it since i have most shortcuts i need in my desktop anyway, but its annoying and i really wanna see the epic start menu :p thought if i...
Customization
Laptop wont start after removing custom icons!
Hey, I downloaded a Alienware theme, but couldnt get rid of the icons. So I downloaded something from Deviantart, I read on the forum, cant remember link, that if I had service pack 1, I could use it and remove the icons. So I opened it up, and followed the steps (in cmd thing) where it asked me...
Customization
Custom Start Buttons are Invisible
just as the title says, my custom start buttons dont show up when i apply them, the button is still there in the sence that i can still click it and the start menu pops up, my button is just not there. when i reset it back to the default windows 7 start button it shows up fine but whenever i...
Customization
Start Menu custom icons not showing.
Hey guys, i'm having this rather strange problem, where i change the icons for my shortcuts in the start menu, restart Explorer.exe and the icons don't change.. Although in the taskbar when the program is run from the custom icon'd shortcut, the icon shows up. Is there something im missing...
Customization
Setting Custom Icons for Themes
How do you do that in Windows 7? (I use Home Premium) I know it was quite easy in Windows XP, but I can't figure out how to do it anymore. What I need help with: Setting custom icons for certain file types. IE: The default Folder icon to something different. Or, setting a different icon...
Themes and Styles
Custom Themes, Custom Icons
With the addition of slideshow within Windows 7 it is now possible to do away with single image backgrounds. This short thread will teach you how to create your own themes and use custom icons for that theme. First you need to decide what wallpapers you wish to use for you slideshow, these...
Themes and Styles


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App