Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.

02 Jan 2010   #1691
ThreeTima

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition
 
 

Look, I know this has probably already been addressed, however.. in case it hasn't... en going through the pages and all of the "livestore.com" links are down. They have mostly been from you Mr. Grim.

On a seperate note, are there any HD Themepacks?

On yet another seperate note, There are MANY MANY Pages of stuff here, some of which the links are dead. Could someone possibly consolidate and edit into a new thread?

Thanks to everyone, though, for an excellent collection. Best one I've found so far.

-J-


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Jan 2010   #1692
17mayis

windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

if some one can make a start orb of the middle logo thingy in this wallpaper wouldnt be great ?

i mean from this one in a middle



plzzz
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2010   #1693
DrMcninja

Windows 7
 
 

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can make a start orb out of this
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Jan 2010   #1694
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThreeTima View Post
Look, I know this has probably already been addressed, however.. in case it hasn't... en going through the pages and all of the "livestore.com" links are down. They have mostly been from you Mr. Grim.

On a seperate note, are there any HD Themepacks?

On yet another seperate note, There are MANY MANY Pages of stuff here, some of which the links are dead. Could someone possibly consolidate and edit into a new thread?

Thanks to everyone, though, for an excellent collection. Best one I've found so far.

-J-
Hi,most of the start orbs are here.
https://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...tml#post481323
Dan
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2010   #1695
Mark

Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 17mayis View Post
if some one can make a start orb of the middle logo thingy in this wallpaper wouldnt be great ?

i mean from this one in a middle



plzzz

It doesn't look so good scaled down to orb size but here you go anyway

Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-2010-01-04_123925.jpg


Attached Files
File Type: zip windows7coldlightbyfrez.zip (89.7 KB, 2680 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2010   #1696
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

A fresh one for me,its a boost guage incase your wondering




Attached Files
File Type: zip guage 1-Bitmap_6801.zip (12.5 KB, 317 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2010   #1697
BSkiLLs

Win-7HP, VistaHP, XP
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
A fresh one for me,its a boost guage incase your wondering

https://www.sevenforums.com/attachmen...itmap_6801.zip
showing a 404page. Got a better link or upload again ??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2010   #1698
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BSkiLLs View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
A fresh one for me,its a boost guage incase your wondering

https://www.sevenforums.com/attachmen...itmap_6801.zip
showing a 404page. Got a better link or upload again ??
Fixed in the above post
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jan 2010   #1699
17mayis

windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 17mayis View Post
if some one can make a start orb of the middle logo thingy in this wallpaper wouldnt be great ?

i mean from this one in a middle



plzzz

It doesn't look so good scaled down to orb size but here you go anyway

Attachment 45473
thanx alot mate u deserve a rep+
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2010   #1700
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Here's some new ones I'm busy with


Attached Images
Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb1.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb2.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb3.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb4.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb5.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb6.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb7.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb8.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb9.png Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.-orb10.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Themes, Icons and Start Buttons.




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
custom start menu themes invisible
when i downloaded some themes that gave the start menu a bg image the start menu becomes invisible http://s17.postimg.org/bls08ffej/Untitled.jpg i dont mind it since i have most shortcuts i need in my desktop anyway, but its annoying and i really wanna see the epic start menu :p thought if i...
Customization
Laptop wont start after removing custom icons!
Hey, I downloaded a Alienware theme, but couldnt get rid of the icons. So I downloaded something from Deviantart, I read on the forum, cant remember link, that if I had service pack 1, I could use it and remove the icons. So I opened it up, and followed the steps (in cmd thing) where it asked me...
Customization
Custom Start Buttons are Invisible
just as the title says, my custom start buttons dont show up when i apply them, the button is still there in the sence that i can still click it and the start menu pops up, my button is just not there. when i reset it back to the default windows 7 start button it shows up fine but whenever i...
Customization
Start Menu custom icons not showing.
Hey guys, i'm having this rather strange problem, where i change the icons for my shortcuts in the start menu, restart Explorer.exe and the icons don't change.. Although in the taskbar when the program is run from the custom icon'd shortcut, the icon shows up. Is there something im missing...
Customization
Setting Custom Icons for Themes
How do you do that in Windows 7? (I use Home Premium) I know it was quite easy in Windows XP, but I can't figure out how to do it anymore. What I need help with: Setting custom icons for certain file types. IE: The default Folder icon to something different. Or, setting a different icon...
Themes and Styles
Custom Themes, Custom Icons
With the addition of slideshow within Windows 7 it is now possible to do away with single image backgrounds. This short thread will teach you how to create your own themes and use custom icons for that theme. First you need to decide what wallpapers you wish to use for you slideshow, these...
Themes and Styles


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App