Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Start Menu Button Collection

22 Dec 2010   #511
ARG

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Windows XP Pro SP3 Dual Boot
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ARG View Post
can anybody make a start orb from this image please
Here you go mate

EDIT : Sorry WARKRIME ... you did it much faster .... and nice work
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WARKRIME View Post
Done
thanks mate
love it


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Dec 2010   #512
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ARG View Post
can anybody make a start orb from this image please
Here you go mate

EDIT : Sorry WARKRIME ... you did it much faster .... and nice work
Look's awsome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2010   #513
mhelseth93

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
The Bull
Out of curiosity, does anybody here know what settings need to be changed in order to have a Start button of this size instead of the orb? I was looking the other night, but I couldn't find it. Or will selecting an image of this size with the Win 7 Start Button Changer automatically pick up the button width? I must admit I didn't try it, I was afraid I'd break something if I did... Lol.
i was looking through this thread and i picked up some great orbs, but then i saw this post and saw that it never really got answered through the 20 some pages i went through. (i was a bit lazy and didnt want to go through the other half) was there ever a resolution to see if the start button could be made into a different shape? because i liked the rectangular button and would like to find out if its possible to have.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Dec 2010   #514
mitchell64

Windows Seven Home Premium 32bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mhelseth93 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
The Bull
Out of curiosity, does anybody here know what settings need to be changed in order to have a Start button of this size instead of the orb? I was looking the other night, but I couldn't find it. Or will selecting an image of this size with the Win 7 Start Button Changer automatically pick up the button width? I must admit I didn't try it, I was afraid I'd break something if I did... Lol.
i was looking through this thread and i picked up some great orbs, but then i saw this post and saw that it never really got answered through the 20 some pages i went through. (i was a bit lazy and didnt want to go through the other half) was there ever a resolution to see if the start button could be made into a different shape? because i liked the rectangular button and would like to find out if its possible to have.
Sadly i could not find a solution to that question either

I even tried to make the adjustments myself with my limited skills but could never get it to look right in the task bar.

Do not lose hope though some one may come along that can sort it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2010   #515
mhelseth93

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

would someone be willing to do an xbox one?



Attached Images
Custom Start Menu Button Collection-xbox-360.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #516
mitchell64

Windows Seven Home Premium 32bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mhelseth93 View Post
would someone be willing to do an xbox one?

Here is one that our member Arc created for someone else;

https://www.sevenforums.com/1061658-post282.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #517
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell64 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mhelseth93 View Post
would someone be willing to do an xbox one?

Here is one that our member Arc created for someone else;

https://www.sevenforums.com/1061658-post282.html
You miss nothing Darryl
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #518
WARKRIME

Se7en x64 Ultimate Nvidia
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell64 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mhelseth93 View Post
would someone be willing to do an xbox one?

Here is one that our member Arc created for someone else;

https://www.sevenforums.com/1061658-post282.html

Now Thats SWEET!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2010   #519
mhelseth93

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell64 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mhelseth93 View Post
would someone be willing to do an xbox one?

Here is one that our member Arc created for someone else;

https://www.sevenforums.com/1061658-post282.html
You miss nothing Darryl
This one is awesome, thanks alot!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Dec 2010   #520
optimus0

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hello to all, and thanks for the orbs

cant anybody make a code geass orb please and fix this one


Attached Files
File Type: rar Lelouch__s_Geass_Start_Orb_by_swiftblade_tenshou.rar (18.1 KB, 112 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom Start Menu Button Collection




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Classic Start Menu: Start Button appears doubled
Switched to the XP-ish Classic Start Menu, plus Adjust for Best Performance, in the usual prescribed way, no third-party interface-modifiers. All looks & works fine except that the Start button itself looks like TWO buttons -- one atop the other and just slightly out of alignment (screenshot here)....
Customization
Custom Start button that is not an orb.
I have been trying to place a custom start button into my Windows 7 instalation because I dislike the orb. The problem is that unlike Windows Vista (which I have done this mod to) took the new image without a hassle and changed the start button area to suit the image. Windows 7 on the other hand is...
Themes and Styles
custom start button
I am trying to use this as my start button https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/customization/23368d1250402133-custom-themes-icons-start-buttons-lhr-glow-button-v.2.bmp I have followed the tutorial in these forums and it works... but as the image I am trying to apply is longer than the...
Customization
Start Menu - Replace Shut Down Button, with Lock Button
I want to replace the Shut Down button, with a Lock button instead :geek: How do you do that? :confused: I wondered this for a while actually. I mean the button in the pic below ;)
Customization
Custom Start button issues
Ok so I was able to customize the start button on my Windows 7 Pro x64 box, but I am having two issues: 1. I can not see the customized start button in Remote Desktop it is just blank. (It apears breifly when I do a mouse over). 2. On mouse over only the black box flashes then disapears....
Customization
Custom start button help!
I tried editing my start button with Anolis Resourcer and now my whole taskbar is gone! I made a backup file of explorer.exe but I don't know how to get back to the way it was! Someone please help!
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:24.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App