Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Firefox - Enable Aero Glass Transparency

22 Jul 2009   #80
edrik

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by r2l View Post
packed full of errors, since i don't use the default skin

Hello r2l,

Could you post a screenshot and tell which skin you're using

I'll try to work on that skin for you


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
23 Jul 2009   #81
Psych0t1c

Windows 7 Ultimate 7600 RTM - Windows Server 2008 R2 7600 RTM Dual Boot
 
 

Hey you guys know if there are any themes for server 2008 R2?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2009   #82
Backfire3788

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM Dual-booted with Vista Ultimate SP2, XP and Linux on Virtual box in 7
 
 

hey nice tut but I use Aerofx it works with 3.5.1/3.6a
and its less glitched
wow Mozilla is really pushing v.3 lol I heard by the retail release of win 7 they plan to have Firefox 4 out

hey by the way how did you get the tool bars on the side?? and Stylish is a great app one of my favs cuz u can change almost everything if u have it coded
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2009   #83
YupYup

Win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Backfire3788 View Post
hey nice tut but I use Aerofx it works with 3.5.1/3.6a
and its less glitched
wow Mozilla is really pushing v.3 lol I heard by the retail release of win 7 they plan to have Firefox 4 out

hey by the way how did you get the tool bars on the side?? and Stylish is a great app one of my favs cuz u can change almost everything if u have it coded
Aerofx is a complete rip-off of Glasser he is trying to pass off as his own, he even had the nerve to say Mozilla stole his code and put it in firefox 3.5.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Aug 2009   #84
Backfire3788

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM Dual-booted with Vista Ultimate SP2, XP and Linux on Virtual box in 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YupYup View Post
Aerofx is a complete rip-off of Glasser he is trying to pass off as his own, he even had the nerve to say Mozilla stole his code and put it in firefox 3.5.
lol I didn't know I not supporting his app anymore....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #85
Backfire3788

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM Dual-booted with Vista Ultimate SP2, XP and Linux on Virtual box in 7
 
 

Here is a screen shot with one of my forest pictures on and as you can see nothing is clear
is this a bug or is it suppost to look like this?
Thanks
EDIT:this isnt the worst if I go on deviant art profiles are like destoyed

Capture.JPG


Attached Thumbnails
Firefox - Enable Aero Glass Transparency-capture.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #86
xxrazor

Dual Boot 7600 RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Backfire3788 View Post
Here is a screen shot with one of my forest pictures on and as you can see nothing is clear
is this a bug or is it suppost to look like this?
Thanks
EDIT:this isnt the worst if I go on deviant art profiles are like destoyed

Capture.JPG
You need to go to the bottom of the seven forum page and change the style windows 7 v2 b, that should fix it.

xxrazor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2009   #87
Backfire3788

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM Dual-booted with Vista Ultimate SP2, XP and Linux on Virtual box in 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxrazor View Post
You need to go to the bottom of the seven forum page and change the style windows 7 v2 b, that should fix it.

xxrazor
Yeah that fixes 7 forums (sort of) but what about deviant art do I have to find a aero skin for that too?
Thanks..
EDIT:Wow everythings working it's like stylish,Firefox and windows are playing mind games with me..... I'll report here if anything messes up again Thanks for the help!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2009   #88
xxrazor

Dual Boot 7600 RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Backfire3788 View Post
Yeah that fixes 7 forums (sort of) but what about deviant art do I have to find a aero skin for that too?
Thanks..
EDIT:Wow everythings working it's like stylish,Firefox and windows are playing mind games with me..... I'll report here if anything messes up again Thanks for the help!
My Devaint art skin is not glassed, i am running this style

DeviantArt v6.1 > Firefly Blue *UPDATED 03.04.09* | userstyles.org

try it

xxrazor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2009   #89
TeYuMi

Debian Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS x64 ell
 
 
aerofox 7

what about this message.. about script line 78 ..
my status f firefox is that of a previous install on vistaOS without reinstalling new data of the program..
rape foss firefox system..
and on this situation i made the @sixxx.com things


Attached Thumbnails
Firefox - Enable Aero Glass Transparency-capture.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Firefox - Enable Aero Glass Transparency




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Transparency - Enable Full Clear Glass Transparency
How to Enable "Full Clear Glass Transparency" in Windows 7 By default when you enabled transparency in Windows 7, the transparency will be blurred a bit in the window borders. This will show you how to have the window borders fully clear and transparent like glass instead for your current...
Tutorials
Enable Aero and Transparency in Windows 7 Home Basic n Starter
Hi! Shon here.. Today I will show you how to enable transparency and all the aero effects in Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter. 1.Download Aero PatchWindows 7 Starter and Home Basic by shikharev (Direct link) : ...
Themes and Styles
Let your Windows 7 starter/Home Basic aquire Aero Glass/Transparency
i discovered an add-on/patch for those who have windows7 Starter/Home Basic. For i know Starter/Home Basic doesn't have the Glass-like options that the other versions of Windows 7 have.. So i just wanna share it with you guys.. :))
Themes and Styles
Traybar Transparency - Enable Full Clear Glass !!!
Hello here my TIP for Windows 7 Aero Traybar Transparency - Enable Full Clear Glass !!! Step 1: make you backup for file C:\windows\resources\aero.msstyles !!! Step 2: download and extract the glassbar.zip file -> !!! Step 3: starting Resource Hacker (V 3.5.2.84) Resource Hacker or Restorator...
Customization
help for Enable Windows Aero Glass Transparency
HI .. i m using a TV tuner card software(honestech TVR) in my windows 7 32 bit.. but when i launch this software it change my Transparency to normal... i searched for updated version of that software but there is no available ,.. everything is working fine, only problem is of Aero Glass...
Customization
How i Enable Full Clear Glass Transparency for taskbar!
How i Enable Full Clear Glass Transparency for taskbar!!!
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App