Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Malware/Virus/Problems if not start updates

13 Mar 2019   #31
Paul Black

7 HP SP1 64-bit Vista HB SP2 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3
 
 

Hi Insomn1a,

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Insomn1a View Post
I don't have a laptop with sticker, just PC without sticker...I must to use trial version and x64 bits.
That version with updates August 2018 is just x86 for Windows 7 Ultimate. What to do?
NOTE: The light blue text below are links to the relevant websites and programs, just click them!

You can retrieve your Product Key by either using Belarc Advisor or Magic Jelly Bean.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Mar 2019   #32
Insomn1a

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul Black View Post
Hi Insomn1a,



NOTE: The light blue text below are links to the relevant websites and programs, just click them!

You can retrieve your Product Key by either using Belarc Advisor or Magic Jelly Bean.
I mentioned in the previous post about product key.
I didn't have one and I don't have what to recover.
When I buy computer I buy on components and I didn't receive any license.

Can I download Windows 7 Ultimate x64 August 2018?
I see on Heidoc is just x86 version and on x64 link download the same download x86.(I post images before)
I say, I hear...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #33
Paul Black

7 HP SP1 64-bit Vista HB SP2 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3
 
 

Hi Insomn1a,

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Insomn1a View Post
That issues appear when I do a fresh Windows install, everything on clean install (I delete all data from HDD and format all partitions). If I stop updates the problems appear.
I specified why I don't want to do updates.I reinstall Windows frequently and I must to wait much time to do updates, load data on hard-disk, used too much resources, my PC will be slowed down etc.
[1] What did you use to re-install Windows, was it a DVD or USB?
[2] Did you download an ISO and burn it to DVD or USB?
[3] If so, where did you download the ISO from?

If it is a problem with the installation media itself then even a Repair Install will not correct your problem!
You must have a Product Key if the computer came with Windows!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Mar 2019   #34
Paul Black

7 HP SP1 64-bit Vista HB SP2 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3
 
 

Hi Insomn1a,

You can also download the latest and last Windows [Final] > Windows 7 SP1 [build 7601] > Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 ISO [build 6.1.7601 - July 2009] file from TechBench [make sure you select the correct language and bit type] and then burn it to a DVD or USB to create a new bootable installation media.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #35
Insomn1a

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul Black View Post
Hi Insomn1a,

You can also download the latest and last Windows [Final] > Windows 7 SP1 [build 7601] > Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 ISO [build 6.1.7601 - July 2009] file from TechBench [make sure you select the correct language and bit type] and then burn it to a DVD or USB to create a new bootable installation media.
I know that site, from there I download the current Windows.
I use DVD to install Windows.

File is not available for download


Attached Thumbnails
Malware/Virus/Problems if not start updates-techbench.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #36
Snick

Win 10 x64, Linux Lite, Win 7 x64, BlackArch, & Kali
 
 

TechBench by WZT The only working downloads are for Win7 Ultimate x64 and Win7 Ultimate x32

To make all version available use eicfg_removal_utility.zip

Your key will only work with the version you have currently.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #37
torchwood

W7 home premium 32bit/W7HP 64bit/w10 tp insider ring
 
 

And heres a link from Heidoc
W7 SP1 ultimate X64 version
(does NOT require a product key)

ONLY VALID FOR 24 HOURS

https://software-download.microsoft....a973b4960926e8

EVEN using the slmgr /rearm will only give you 90 days TRIAL usage, after that you will have to buy a key

Roy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #38
Insomn1a

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

After that I will reinstall Windows again, a lot of work but if cost a lof of a license what to I do?I use just home at PC, I don't have a company.

I download that version, but I wanted a version with updates.That version August 2018 I was interested but is just version x32 bit on both link.

How I can do a copy with updates of Windows, to fresh install that Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and to make updates after to not do again updates to wait for them, to have on a USB/DVD image bootable?A want a copy with updates, just to reinstall Windows with updates from March for example.
With what program I can do an image bootable(.iso) with updates?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #39
Paul Black

7 HP SP1 64-bit Vista HB SP2 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3
 
 

Hi Insomn1a,

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Insomn1a View Post
[1] How I can do a copy with updates of Windows, to fresh install that Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and to make updates after to not do again updates to wait for them, to have on a USB/DVD image bootable?A want a copy with updates, just to reinstall Windows with updates from March for example.

[2] With what program I can do an image bootable(.iso) with updates?
[1] To get the ISO up to date, there are at present, over 240 updates. Now rather than letting M$ Windows update update your OS, which involves many hours of downloading, installing and re-booting, you can integrate all the updates into the ISO, then all you need to do is to create a new ISO for installation.

There are two options available do this, one is a utility called 7UPDATER [see below], written and created by SIW2, and the other is DISM++. Both these options are discussed and explained here => Update your Win 7 installation media.

[2] To burn the ISO to a USB, you can either use Rufus 3.4 or Rufus 3.4 Portable.

I hope this helps!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Mar 2019   #40
Insomn1a

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul Black View Post
Hi Insomn1a,



[1] To get the ISO up to date, there are at present, over 240 updates. Now rather than letting M$ Windows update update your OS, which involves many hours of downloading, installing and re-booting, you can integrate all the updates into the ISO, then all you need to do is to create a new ISO for installation.

There are two options available do this, one is a utility called 7UPDATER [see below], written and created by SIW2, and the other is DISM++. Both these options are discussed and explained here => Update your Win 7 installation media.

[2] To burn the ISO to a USB, you can either use Rufus 3.4 or Rufus 3.4 Portable.

I hope this helps!
To the point 2. you don't understand.
I want some program to I make a copy with Windows updated from March for example, like is another versions to not I stay few hours to do all updates.You understand what I want?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Malware/Virus/Problems if not start updates




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Could This be a Virus or Malware?
Hi, I have been researching a new product to sell online, and found an informative post on a forum for sellers in this market. I visited the forum ONCE, two days ago. And I only looked at one thread, about pricing. I did not register at all. I was just browsing. Today I got an email from a...
System Security
problems start AFTER i restart computer to install updates
usually I put off having to restart my computer, for as long as I can, or until something stops working in order to force a restart most of the time, my computer gets real laggy; recently, it refused to connect to our house wifi until I installed the updates. this time, it didn't give me any...
Windows Updates & Activation
I'm not sure what is going on, virus, malware etc etc
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Ok So I thought I had a virus because my computer started running slow and programs started to not respond often. So I go to run my Avast, Malwarebytes, and AdAware and they are all turned off. So I said ok I'll just start in safe mode and run these. So each one found...
System Security
Virus, Malware Removal
There is no software that can replace the excellent excellent help that is available at the SevenForums, but it is always good to be able to try and help ourselves in the event of a crisis. I have had this article for quite a while in my favorites and decided to share with all that care to take the...
System Security


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21.
Twitter Facebook