Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [7]

05 Apr 2011   #291
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today I did lots of important things. To beging with:
1: The refrigerator was repaired.
2: Printed invitation cards for the wedding.
3: Ordered the lightings, band group, tents, minibus, etc. for wedding purpose.
4: Some shopping for my mom and sis.

The day was hectic. But there's no one else to take care of these things so I had to do it on time.
Good you are holding up Dinesh. You do know you're getting married right?

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #292
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today I did lots of important things. To beging with:
1: The refrigerator was repaired.
2: Printed invitation cards for the wedding.
3: Ordered the lightings, band group, tents, minibus, etc. for wedding purpose.
4: Some shopping for my mom and sis.

The day was hectic. But there's no one else to take care of these things so I had to do it on time.
Good you are holding up Dinesh. You do know you're getting married right?

A Guy
How can I forget that?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #293
Kari

 

I am so much in love with my dear Angie, I just have to tell it to the world. What I have today heard and learned has shown me I have never really fully understood how much she's willing to do to make me happy.

Lucky to live this life!

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Apr 2011   #294
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
I am so much in love with my dear Angie, I just have to tell it to the world. What I have today heard and learned has shown me I have never really fully understood how much she's willing to do to make me happy.

Lucky to live this life!

OSX still sucks!

Kari
There, I fixed it for you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #295
Karln

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
 
 

Today I will seeing Chelsea / Manchester United
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #296
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
I am so much in love with my dear Angie, I just have to tell it to the world. What I have today heard and learned has shown me I have never really fully understood how much she's willing to do to make me happy.

Lucky to live this life!

OSX still sucks!

Kari
There, I fixed it for you!
Thanks, Tom
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #297
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Thanks everyone for the condolences and prayers that I missed earlier.

I just got home from attending my Mom-in-laws funeral services.
She isn't suffering anymore so that is a relief to everyone.
All are doing as well as can be expected.

Thanks again.
Mike
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #298
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Mike and Eileen,
Been thinking about all you both have been through in the last 30 days.
Eileen's Mother and brother are now at peace. It's time you both step back and get some rest.
Take care my friends.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2011   #299
DeanP

Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Karln View Post
Today I will seeing Chelsea / Manchester United
Man United 1 - 0 Chelsea
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Apr 2011   #300
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Today I'll study. Tomorrow I will have an exam.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App