Show Us Your WEI


  1. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1511

    sandesh06 said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:
    sandesh06 said:
    Hello Bare Foot Kid!!

    I updated my RAM to 4GB jus' now. WEI for Memory shot up to 6.2!!..will post a screenshot of it tomorrow!

    Congrats m8, yes do post a snip later.
    Updated WEI.Memory was 5.5 earlier.:)
    It's good enough for me.

    If you're happy, that's all that matters!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 30
    Windows 7 Ultimate RTM x64
       #1512

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    sandesh06 said:
    Bare Foot Kid said:


    Congrats m8, yes do post a snip later.
    Updated WEI.Memory was 5.5 earlier.:)
    It's good enough for me.

    If you're happy, that's all that matters!
    And quite HappY I am.:)

    But I am planning to get a new GPU. There is a Zotac GeForce 9800 GT 1gb DDR3 for sale @ BD.80(that's 212 us$).
    Things are quite expensive over here. For eg. iPhone 3gS sells over here @ BD.400(nearly 1075 $) and the 16gb @ BD.299(nearly 800 $)!!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
       #1513

    After updating my graphics card drivers :P. Thanks Bare Foot Kid.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1514

    cptsianios said:
    After updating my graphics card drivers :P. Thanks Bare Foot Kid.


    You're welcome mate, I'm glad you got it sorted.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,036
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #1515

    I still need a video card but here's what an i7 860, Patriot Torqx SSD, and DDR3 Mushkin 1600 Mhz RAM will show on the WEI. I don't know how you would get 7.9. Maybe an overclock on the CPU and a better SSD ???. I will try that. Have a great day!

    Show Us Your WEI-wei.png
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 686
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1
       #1516

    I've been waiting for two months to see this.

    Show Us Your WEI-wei.jpg
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
       #1517



    Not bad for a 500 pc.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 353
    Win 7 Ultimate x64
       #1518

    More overclocking recently, finally stable. I'm getting there! Except for the damn hard drive!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Us Your WEI-snip.png  
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
    Thread Starter
       #1519

    A320 said:
    More overclocking recently, finally stable. I'm getting there! Except for the damn hard drive!

    Looking good mate, an SSDs the only cure for that.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 353
    Win 7 Ultimate x64
       #1520

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    A320 said:
    More overclocking recently, finally stable. I'm getting there! Except for the damn hard drive!

    Looking good mate, an SSDs the only cure for that.
    Ya, I think it's time to try one out. I'm curious to see the difference between those and my 7200rpm HD's.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58.
Find Us