Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Epic thread

23 Oct 2010   #101
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
How could I miss this? Dolly is EPIC!



A Guy
Awesome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2010   #102
Benjamin Hall

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by alfred01 View Post
What is epic anyway? Is that like electronic picking your nose or something?
The vast majority of me thinks you're kidding and do in fact know what it is, yet part of me thinks you're being serious....

Epic is like saying awesome, amazing, cool, fantastic, etc.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2010   #103
LiquidSnak

W7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
How could I miss this? Dolly is EPIC!

**VIDEO**

A Guy
Awesome!
That...

Was preposterously awesome.

Also, content:

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Oct 2010   #104
alfred01

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Benjamin Hall View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by alfred01 View Post
What is epic anyway? Is that like electronic picking your nose or something?
The vast majority of me thinks you're kidding and do in fact know what it is, yet part of me thinks you're being serious....

Epic is like saying awesome, amazing, cool, fantastic, etc.
Sorry Benjamin. Yes, that was just my juvenile attempt at humor.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2010   #105
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by KimJong View Post

He is also in this forums :

tbone1321

(https://www.sevenforums.com/members/tbone1321.html)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2010   #106
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

This thread has been fun, but this thread please don't laugh...

Is truly an Epic Thread, Everyone involved there, OP included is working great together, Kudos to all of you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2010   #107
IownAmoneyPit

Windows 7 Pro x 2/Windows 10 Home/10 Pro//Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
This thread has been fun, but this thread please don't laugh...

Is truly an Epic Thread, Everyone involved there, OP included is working great together, Kudos to all of you.
Been following that thread and I admire the perseverance of the OP and all Gurus involved, I can relate to to the frustration of not achieving the desired results after applying all available solutions. Having said that the OP has already gained valuable learning experience whatever the outcome.

This thread - Almost no response from windows 7..angry wife still retains 1st place at the moment as an Truly Epic thread.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2010   #108
Trucidation

 

Holy mackerel. That is epic.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Masplin
I "upgraded" my wife's pc from vista to Windows 7 64 bit with 4 GB RAM as she was always complaining of her pc hanging etc. At the same time I bought myself a new build windows 7 64 bit. Bad news is mine works like a dream and her's is now even worse than before and I think divorce is on the cards !!!
Talk about loaded situations. I remember one job where the boss went postal on us peons whenever his craptacular win95me (yes, winME!) machine so much as hiccuped. Worst first job ever.

By the way I really hope Masplin gets his issue resolved.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2010   #109
mckillwashere

Windows 7 x86/x64, Server 2008r2, Web Server 2008
 
 

...... Guys you saved an "epic thread" Someone had a keyboard fetish....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Oct 2010   #110
madtownidiot

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trucidation View Post
Holy mackerel. That is epic.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Masplin
I "upgraded" my wife's pc from vista to Windows 7 64 bit with 4 GB RAM as she was always complaining of her pc hanging etc. At the same time I bought myself a new build windows 7 64 bit. Bad news is mine works like a dream and her's is now even worse than before and I think divorce is on the cards !!!
Talk about loaded situations. I remember one job where the boss went postal on us peons whenever his craptacular win95me (yes, winME!) machine so much as hiccuped. Worst first job ever.

By the way I really hope Masplin gets his issue resolved.
I've been watching that thread for a while.. looks like we've somehow managed to
'help' him turn what should have been a pretty good windows 7 computer into a non-working computer. I was going to try to help, but then I saw that someone advised him to dismantle the RAID setup, which had nothing to do with his problem ..and he listened.. "window 7 is allergic to RAID" has to be one of the biggest lines of B$ I've ever seen here. Good job. I'm done with this forum
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Top 5 Microsoft Fails. Last one is epic.
Here it is :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMToNsCyFQU
Chillout Room
WOW. Epic fail or what
I did not know that you could change the seven forums theme by scrolling all the way down near the bottom left corner.:o Haha this is awesome. The black and dark theme look epic:P Also i love the ios app, it runs smooth, and quick. Place rules.
Chillout Room
An epic symphony
This Jurassic Park theme slowed down 1000%, resulting in a 53 minute epic trip of awesomeness. :cool:
Music, Pictures & Video
IE 9 Epic Fail
IE 9 doesn't close completely after i clicked the cross button. Music just kept playing in the background and i had to go to the task manager to terminate all ie9. Soon after that, i got a BSOD. I can't be sure if IE 9 was the cause of it but it crashed more often than chrome. I am sure IE9 is a...
Browsers & Mail
Epic Panarama
I am a proud user of StumbleUpon (Google it); Look at this amazing panorama I found on the internet :D Papervision3D | Panorama EDIT: The whole site is fricken' panaramas :D http://www.papervision3d.org/
Chillout Room
Tried to record Dro Who=Epic Fail
How do I record a TV show continuously for 5 hrs or so? I tried to record Dr Who and it only recorded for 3 mins, ie, it recorded the last few minutes of the previous show, but once that finished, the recording stopped.
Media Center


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:14.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App