How to Browse the "Temporary Internet Files" of Internet Explorer
EXAMPLE: Temporary Internet Files
This tutorial will show you how to open and view the Temporary Internet Files where Internet Explorer stores copies of webpages, images, and media of sites that you have visited in Internet Explorer for faster viewing later in Internet Explorer by not having to redownload them.
View "Temporary Internet Files" through Internet Options
1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click on the Internet Options icon.
A) Go to step 3.OR
2. In Internet Explorer, click on Tools (Menu bar or gear icon) and Internet Options. (see screenshot below)
3. In the General tab under Browsing History, click on the Settings button. (see screenshot below)
4. Click on the View files button. (see screenshot below)
5. The Temporary Internet Files window will now open.
View "Temporary Internet Files" through Windows Explorer
1. In Windows Explorer, navigate to and open the hidden (click on link) folder below.
NOTE: This is the default location of the Temporary Internet Files folder unless it had been changed previously.
C:\Users\(user-name)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files