How to Change the Listed OS Arrangement Order in Windows Boot Manager Screen
If you have more than one OS installed on your computer, then this will show you how to change the order of the listed operating systems in the Windows Boot Manager screen to be arranged in any listed order that you would like them to be.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to do the steps in this tutorial.
EXAMPLE: Listed Operating Systems in "Windows Boot Manager" Screen
1. If you have not already, download and install the free version of the EasyBCD program, then run it. NOTE: The free version download is at the bottom under "Download free for limited, non-commercial use".Registration is not required to download.
2. Click on the Edit Boot Menu button, then click on a listed OS that you would like to change the order it's listed as to highlight it. (see screenshots below step 3)
3. Click on the Up or Down button the move the select OS up or down in the list until the OS is listed in the order you wanted it to be. (see screenshots below)
4. When finished, close EasyBCD.
5. The OS will now be listed how you arranged it in EasyBCD in the "Windows Boot Manager" screen now.
Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Golden Mk. I.3 OS Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) CPU Intel i7 860 @ 2.80 GHz Motherboard Gigabyte P55A-UD3R Rev.1. Award BIOS F13 Memory 16GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 661 MHz Dual Channel (9-9-9-24) Graphics Card EVGA NVidia GTX 560 1024MB Sound Card Realtek Integrated Monitor(s) Displays Dual Samsung SyncMaster 2494HS Screen Resolution 1920*1080 and 1920*1080
Keyboard Logitech G110 Mouse Logitech MX518 PSU Thermaltake ToughPower QFan 750W Case Thermaltake Element S VK60001W2Z Cooling Corsair H60 Water Cooling, 2*230mm and 2*80mm case fans Hard Drives 1*OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD;
2*Samsung F3 SpinPoint 1TB in RAID0;
3*Samsung F1 SpinPoint 1TB in RAID5;
1*Western Digital 500GB External USB 3.0
1*Seagate 500GB External USB 2.0 Internet Speed Not fast enough!!! Antivirus MSE and Malwarebytes Pro Browser Chrome Version 25 Other Info Laptop: ASUS X54C, Intel Core i3-2330M @ 2.0Ghz, 4GB RAM, Intel HD on-board graphics, Windows 7 Professional SP1 (x64), LinuxMint 14 (x64), PepperMint 3 (x86)