Post Your Overclock! [2]

Page 24 of 123 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,028
    Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
    Thread Starter
       #231

    Finally got to delid my 3770K and the results are fantastic. I used Liquid Ultra on all 4 surfaces

    Before
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquid-ultra_final.png

    After
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquidultra.png

    The delta temp dropped 22.5c!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #232

    This is another good diamond paste Amazon.com: Innovation Cooling Diamond "7 Carat" Thermal Compound - 1.5 Grams: Electronics I think Steve has used this

    tw33k said:
    Finally got to delid my 3770K and the results are fantastic. I used Liquid Ultra on all 4 surfaces

    Before
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquid-ultra_final.png

    After
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquidultra.png

    The delta temp dropped 22.5c!
    Good job on saving the CPU Mark. What does Delta temp mean?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #233

    tw33k, Great work on modding the chip and getting those temps way down. This should allow great overclocking and sane temps even when the temps begin to climb back in your summer!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3,028
    Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
    Thread Starter
       #234

    I've had it @ 5GHz but not stable. Now I can try again.

    Gary...Delta temp is the average core temp minus the average ambient temp.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 26,468
    Windows 11 Pro
       #235

    Britton30 said:
    This is another good diamond paste Amazon.com: Innovation Cooling Diamond "7 Carat" Thermal Compound - 1.5 Grams: Electronics I think Steve has used this

    tw33k said:
    Finally got to delid my 3770K and the results are fantastic. I used Liquid Ultra on all 4 surfaces

    Before
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquid-ultra_final.png

    After
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquidultra.png

    The delta temp dropped 22.5c!
    Good job on saving the CPU Mark. What does Delta temp mean?
    Delta is the difference between ambient and the high core temp, or average high core temp in this case. I used IC Diamond 24 carat. http://www.amazon.com/IC-Diamond-Car...=ic+diamond+24
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 24,479
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
       #236

    Thanks, does AIDA have a room temp sensor? I'm confused.

    essenbe said:
    Delta is the difference between ambient and the high core temp, or average high core temp in this case. I used IC Diamond 24 carat.
    Yeah, the 7 Carat is a smaller tube of the same paste from what I could make out.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,028
    Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
    Thread Starter
       #237

    Britton30 said:
    Thanks, does AIDA have a room temp sensor? I'm confused.
    No it doesn't. I have a temp sensor that measures the room temp and the temp inside the case. I typed those figures in myself
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 53,681
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #238

    tw33k said:
    Finally got to delid my 3770K and the results are fantastic. I used Liquid Ultra on all 4 surfaces

    Before
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquid-ultra_final.png

    After
    Post Your Overclock! [2]-liquidultra.png

    The delta temp dropped 22.5c!
    IT'S ALIVE!! Good one Mark, no sweat right?

    A Guy
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #239

    Congrats for not killing this one Tw33k Shockin g reduction in temps though mate, Nice 1
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #240

    Well done Tw33k, nice job and great results
      My Computer


 
Page 24 of 123 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:27.
Find Us